G.Skill Triden Z U.S availability???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Skill Triden Z U.S availability???

Like the title says, it's been quite a while since the Trident Z has been announced but there is absolutely no trace of it in the U.S market. My build is complete except for the RAM which I would gladly like to use the Trident Z. Please advise.

Will the Trident z 16gbx2 F4-3000C15D-32GTZ kits be available this month? I too have a build complete except for 64gb of this ram. Would be nice to pre-order.

Comment

They will be available shortly, I will post an update when it is nearing release.

Comment

Perfect. Thank you!

Comment

Curious what the delay was. They were supposed to be shipped last month.

Comment

Still waiting to build the dream.......

Comment

Can we get an answer as to how soon we are talking? Beginning of month? Middle? End?

I have hardware sitting here and was waiting for it to release but if it isn't coming until the end of the month, I am just going to pick up Ripjaw V for my x99 build.

Any heads up would be greatly appreciated since people are waiting as it was supposed to release last month.

I figure it can't be long since reviewers are starting to post their articles from the review samples.

Comment

I would also like to know what the release date is. I have a whole system waiting for some memory.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkit View Post
                  I would also like to know what the release date is. I have a whole system waiting for some memory.
                  I'm kind of pissed due to the lack of replies regarding this. I wouldn't be if we had more information since it was delayed and because I didn't purchase RipJaw V when they were in stock due to waiting for Trident Z.

Now, my case will be here Friday after waiting two months for the memory and the case to arrive (ordered a CaseLabs SM8 so the wait time was long) and I have no memory to test the motherboard or start the build process. I have $1000 worth of water cooling components just sitting here.

I had to go ahead and buy the HyperX Predators because I simply can't sit here in limbo waiting for an answer. If we got a definitive date, I would have either went with the Ripjaw Vs or waited for the Trident Z (depending on the date). If scalpers were the issue, we could have at least gotten the week they would release. There are a lot of new builders with other components waiting for it but it would be nice to know what the window is because there is a big different between September and the last day of September. The given release window is simply too wide especially since a lot of us bought components in anticipation of Trident Z releasing last month. Others, including myself, received e-mails a while ago that they were shipped to e-tailers in August.

These threads/forums shouldn't be so dead.

Comment

Production problems ?
                    Even Ribjaws V's are nowhere in stock.

Comment

I wish that we could just get a release week even. I'm at the point now where I don't know whether it will be a month and I should give up and buy some other memory, or whether I should avoid buying anything now because the release is only a week away. The lack of information is making it very difficult for me to make the right decision here.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxers View Post
                        Production problems ?
                        They have been in and out of stock on NewEgg for a few weeks now. Use the auto-notify and they should pop up this week. However, I haven't seen any colors besides black and red available. Can't beat the price for a 3200 kit though.

Originally posted by bukkit View Post
                        I wish that we could just get a release week even. I'm at the point now where I don't know whether it will be a month and I should give up and buy some other memory, or whether I should avoid buying anything now because the release is only a week away. The lack of information is making it very difficult for me to make the right decision here.
                        My sentiments exactly. Like I said, I would have gotten the Ripjaw V(s) @ 3200, but I was forced to go HyperX Predator in the meantime due to Ripjaws being sold out while I stupidly waited for Trident Z. Nevertheless, these should serve me well clocked at 2666. The benchmarks pretty much flat-line beyond this speed.

I have to admit, I was mostly waiting for Trident Z because of the aesthetics. Then because of G-Skill's reputation for stellar RAM. But, after the silent treatment we have gotten regarding Trident Z; I'm not too impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxers View Post
                          There is plenty of them available in Europe (Germany).
                          Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Show me one new trident z kit for z170 available for purchase anywhere? P.S I'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by emissary42 View Post
                              There is plenty of them available in Europe (Germany).

Oh really !?

G.Skill RipJaws V schwarz DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-16-16-36 (F4-3200C16D-16GVK)

Ill buy 10 sets right now if you direct me to this magic shop.

Its not the amount of posts Mr.Emissary42 that counts here ,please stay on topic
                              We are talking about the new kits for skylake users that as of right now can only chose matching modules from
                              Gskills competition.
                              Last edited by Maxers; 09-09-2015, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X