Will F4-2400C15Q-32GRB work with..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will F4-2400C15Q-32GRB work with..

Will F4-2400C15Q-32GRB(blue) work with F4-2400C15Q-32GRK(black) in the same motherboard?

yes, it will.

Comment

Together? We can not guarantee that since they were not tested as a kit.

Comment

ok, so what about another set of the blue ones.. will they work with each other?

Comment

Its a good thing I didn't really need help, Id have been in a bind. G.Skill are the ones who told me to come here with problems and them only respond once in 3 days.....

Comment

We sell complete kits for a reason, they are pre-matched, tested, and guaranteed from factory. If you want to try two separate kits, that's for you to test and find out what they can do. The only way we will know for sure is if we test them but we don't have the kits you want to use in hand.

For this reason, it is important to purchase the full amount of RAM you want in a single kit to avoid these questions.

Comment

Does G.Skill even sell 64GB sets? How would one going about doing that when you don't even offer it? Consider it lesson learned.

Comment

No one is selling 64 gb kits yet -- there's a similar thread on the corsair forums at http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=131499.

Hopefully, someone will produce a kit soon.

sd

Comment

Chips are very limited at the time, and you can notice that based on the availability of DDR4 on the market. Do you see any RAM better or even close to G.Skill? Do you see any 32GB or 64GB performance kits close to G.Skill's offering? Matching a high speed 64GB kit is not easy, we are leading the charge to push for these kits to be released ASAP, so keep an eye out.

You can use two kits, but you will need to test to see what they can do together in the same system. Most manufacturers are CL16+ @ DDR3-2400, so either way using G.Skill RAM is by far still your best option. Other brand's "best option" is your worst case scenario with G.Skill. That's the lesson.
                  Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 09-22-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
                    Chips are very limited at the time, and you can notice that based on the availability of DDR4 on the market. Do you see any RAM better or even close to G.Skill? Do you see any 32GB or 64GB performance kits close to G.Skill's offering? Matching a high speed 64GB kit is not easy, we are leading the charge to push for these kits to be released ASAP, so keep an eye out.
                    I've used g.skill for 5 out of my last 5 builds, all with between 32gb and 64gb. I'll wait for you guys to put out a 64gb kit and thanks for the info that chips are in limited supply. It's just that I've got two i7-3960x based systems w/ 64gb of ram each and I want to replace them, so the wait for a 64gb kit is painful...

sd

Comment

You can use two 32GB kits, it just may not run at the high performance specs they are rated for. If you need 64GB NOW, that may be the option; it's still better than any other RAM on the market..

Comment

Working...
                      X