Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P5Q3, QX9650, and F3-10666CL9D-8GBNT

Asus P5Q3, QX9650, and F3-10666CL9D-8GBNT

I can't seem to get more than one stick to post I have once gotten two to post, but never three. I have tried manually setting up the timings for 9-9-9-24 1333mhz, and have managed to get one stick to post somewhat regularly with slightly upped voltages and a speed of anything below 1333mhz. I have tried updating the bios, and verified it is not only a problem with certain sticks. I read another post with the same board and slightly different memory about setting the timings manually for the first line, but I can't set the RRCT as high as they want. I'm hoping maybe setting all the right timings will help.

This is the LGA775 compatible low-density kit, as was recommended. I have two kits, so a total of 4x4gb. This board will take 16gb if they are low density 4gb sticks.

Thanks for any help
    Last edited by Truk; 11-10-2015, 04:44 AM.

Do you have the latest BIOS?

Can you post all memory timings?

Comment

Sheesh, as usual life continues to confuse me. I have been working on it for over a week unable to get that set of memory to post, and when I finally give up and ask for help it works. Suddenly tonight all 16gb is running. I am on the latest bios, and my current settings, which I have rebooted several times on and am currently running a memory test on are as follows:

Manually set to 1333mhz
      CL, RCD, and RP are all 9
      RAS is 24
      RRCT is 110
      All the rest of my settings, including voltage, are set to auto.
      For me to set RRCT I need to set the first four as well. It will not post if RRCT is set for auto.

Full timings
      9-9-9-24-4-110-10-5
      10-5-7-4-9-7
      21-7-1-10-10

If I need to change any of these please let me know.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X