F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT + Asrock B75 Pro 3 + Intel i5 3470

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT + Asrock B75 Pro 3 + Intel i5 3470

I have searched for my motherboard on this forum and couldn't find it, so now I'm posting.

I was recommended this forum because of my issues, I have only ever used the AMD site for GPU drivers and have kept up to date I even have the Catalyst profiles installed, one curious thing about the GPU drivers is that they always corrupt without fail when I install a game through Steam, only because it reinstalls DirectX and that's always been the trigger for the atikmdag.sys to cause the BSOD.

I've also had ntoskrnl.sys be the driver that caused a BSOD, I've had BSOD while encoding video, but mostly in games, no matter the intensity of what was happening in the game.

I was sent here because my problem was similar to another person who, in the end had to change the voltage on the RAM and under clock it.

System Specs:

Intel Core i5-3470
    HIS HD 7850 2GB GDDR5
    ASRock B75 Pro3 LGA1155
    Antec BasiQ VP450
    8GB-Kit G.Skill F3-10600CL9D-8GBNT PC3-10667U CL9
    Seagate Barracuda 7200 500GB SATA 6GB's
    LG GH24NS(DVD Drive)
    BitFenix Merc Beta

Run a stress test program like Prime 95 to see if the system is stable under load. This will check the CPU and memory. Let us know the result.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Run a stress test program like Prime 95 to see if the system is stable under load. This will check the CPU and memory. Let us know the result.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

I've run the Windows memory diagnostic before and had no issues.

Comment

That is just a memory test, i suspect hes thinking the issue my lie elsewhere
        ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Comment

Okay then, I'll give memtest86 a run too, then prime95 and post results

Comment

Working...
          X