Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

F3-10666cl7d-8gb + 960gc-gs fx + hdxb59wfk2dgm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666cl7d-8gb + 960gc-gs fx + hdxb59wfk2dgm

Hello everyone!

I am concerned about my motherboard model ASrock 960-GC-GS FX, since the last update on QVL was on the date of 02/24/2013, it seems I can't find tested memory, with this memory on G.Skill configurator/ASrock QVL.

Thanks a lot!

Give it a shot and see if it can boot up
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Aww, I want to do that, but first I need to order them and what if they r not stable? It's like 50% chance to work

Comment

If you did not purchase them yet, you should consider this model instead:

F3-10666CL9D-8GBNT
        Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Thanks for your advice, but you know very well that I've chose this model 'cuz they have low cl and voltage compared with this model (not much difference, I guess), my target it's to aim for the best quality, if possible at 1333 MHz, DDR3.
          Last edited by Shirage; 02-09-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X