Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 R5 (rev. 1.0), AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz (4.1 Turbo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD5 R5 (rev. 1.0), AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5 GHz (4.1 Turbo)

Hi G.Skill!

So I've decided that I want to put G.Skill RAM in my new PC that I'm going to be building. Problem that I'm having, is that I have no idea which RAM to use. XD I like the look and sound of the Sniper series, but I've seen Ares go on sale for good prices- I would like to know if there is a series that I "should" be using. I'm currently looking 1600 DDR 3, instead of 1866, just for pricing purposes. I want to start with dual-band 8Gbx2 (16Gb RAM), but be able to upgrade to 32 Gb in the future. Any help, suggestions, or advice would be greatly appreciated! I won't be OC anytime soon, but might in the future (I like the idea). I'm a gamer, honestly building this rig to run 100+ mods on Skyrim, while also running several visual mods to make Skyrim look GORGEOUS!!! And then run my other games on ultra settings. I'll be using crossfire on a couple of Sapphire 4 Gb 512bit GPU's. Thank you for your help!
Working...
X