No announcement yet.

Getting GSKILL F3-19200CL10Q-32GBZHD to run @ 2400 mhz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to, am not able to get it to boot, as I said the one time it did boot I did get those timings in there, however it only showed 16 GB RAM. I did not leave it on for very long to check stability, perhaps I will if I get it to again.

One questions, these timings do I just start from the top of the 'secondary timings' and input those numbers from there down? I notice there are 6 sets of numbers given, however in the BIOS there are a total of 7 inputs under 'secondary timings'?

i.e.

DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay = 6
    DRAM REF Cycle Time = 300
    DRAM WRITE Recovery Time = 16
    DRAM Read to Pre Time = 7
    DRAM Four Act Win Time = 20
    DRAM Write to Read Delay = 7
    DRAM Write Latency = Auto

Would this be correct?
    Islamorada Fishing
    Islamorada Fishing Report

Comment

Booted with those settings @ 2400 mhz, though same thing only showing 16GB in slot 5 and slot 7, nothing in slot 1 or 3. In BIOS shows as 'abnormal' in those slots when set up like this, however changed nothing @ 2133 it shows all 32 GB no problems. Will leave it on and see if it runs stable though.

EDIT: Got it to boot again, with settings for timings input as described above. Was only showing 16 GB again, and locked up after ~30 minutes.
      Last edited by syxx; 07-23-2012, 04:01 PM.
      Islamorada Fishing
      Islamorada Fishing Report

Comment

Try with 1.25 VCCSA and 1.22 VTTCPU (or CPUVTT) the MC (memory controller voltage (might also need to add a pinch (+ .03 or so) of DRAM Voltage....their BIOS obviously isn't ready

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X