Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RipjawsZ on the Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3

Hello! I have a problem
    My ddr memory [ RipjawsZ ] F3-12800CL7Q-16GBZM (4Gx4) doesn't qualified on the motherboard Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3.
    All applications are working good but Windows 7 sleep mode has some errors.
    My system is working fine when one slot is in place only.
    What can I do?
    PC is not overclocked. I have tried to choose memory timings on default and auto but it hasn't helped.
    Last edited by CrazyKot; 07-17-2012, 10:00 AM.

The set should still work OK, make sure you have the latest BIOS, then reset the CMOS, install all sticks, go to BIOS enable XMP and select the 1600 profile and give it a try, if still problems try raising DRAM voltage + .05 and maybe the MC (Memory Controller) voltage about the same - if then stable can try reducing the voltage you raised by - .01 at a time

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I can't change voltage. This is problem in motherboard ? look at attachment

Comment

Should allow for change via the slide bar shown (and VTT is the MC Memory Controller voltage)

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I know but...(look at screenshot)
          I changed A/B C/D 1.505 V (sector 1 in screenshot). After save&resset I enter the bios and see: (sector 2 in screenshot)
          A\B =1.512 V
          C\D= 1.500 V
          It's a normal?

Comment

It can fluctuate yes, in part due to whether the DRAM is is actually needed, at idle, the sticks don't require the fully allotted voltage, and the A/B (first two of the 4 channels are primary so (in use) and slightly higher

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X