Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility

I have a new build with a AsusM4A89GTD pro usb3.0 mb. I have gskill 12800cl9d 1600 4gigx2 and 2gigx2 and I've read that the different capacities aren't compatible, even though all specs are the same except capacity. I have tested the memory w/ memtest 86 v/ 4.0 and I get massive errors at the block test. I have taken each one,individually, of the module and tested and one of the 4gig mods runs errors on the block test. The other 4gig module runs clean. Do I need to return this module that is getting the errors?

If running them separately under Memtest and getting errors, prob want to RMA it, can contact your local vendor or etailer, or go through GSkill, contact them at (world) rma@gskill.com or in the Americas contact rma@gskillusa.com

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Rma

Thank you for the response. I have sent an e-mail asking to rma the defective module.

Comment

As a heads up, if you emailed GSkill, response will prob be Monday, they are off generally on wekends

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X