P5p43td - f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P5p43td - f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl

I have a Q9550 OC'd to 3.63hz, right now all I can get the memory to is 1367 any higher and it BSOD's. I have 16gb of ram.

I've called asus several times and they finally told me to call GSKill who would provide me with the right timings to stop the constant BSOD's at any speed above 1367.

The timings should be 9-9-9-24, DRAM voltage at 1.5 to 1.55, CR (Command Rate) at 2T. With 16 GB you may have to raise NB voltage to 1.25 or so, guessing vCore should be around 1.31-1.32. Other than that, ensure you have the latest BIOS, could also try running each stick w/ Memtest individually to ensure all sticks are good. Bad news (possibly) would be that you have two sets that just don't want to play together, which occasionally happens, that's why they make different size sets i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24GB, with a single set of 16GB you are assured that all sticks work together.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I will try this. As a note I bought to 8gb kits from Newegg. Should I test the kits separately?

Comment

Yes, they technically should be used in different systems, but the base test would be to test each kit. This is how we tested them out of factory.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

P5p43td - f3-12800cl9d-8gbxl

OK ran memtest. I've figured out the 2 kits are incompitable. Can I RMA the 2 8gb kits for 1 16gb kit; which you state would be asured to be compitable?

Comment

Yes, a single 16GB kit will be able to work in the same system. Contact your original place of purchase for the exchange.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X