P8P67 with F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P8P67 with F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD

My gskill memory is sold by NewEgg as compatible with all p67 motherboards. It is identified as F3-17600CL9D-4GBXLD . It is described as
    4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2200 (PC3 17600) . In the Asus P8P67 manual they only list Gskill memory that ends with tds (xmp) or td (xmp). Is the memory I purchased compatible with the P8P67? Have not tried to boot. This is my 1st build in 4 years.
    MY System: Asus P8P67 Deluxe , Intel i7 2600k , Seagate Barracuda 300gig X2 , Nvidia 8800 gts , Windows 7 64bit

Yes, you have one of the RipjawsX models which was just recently released and is designed around the P67/SandyBridge chipset

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Asus Tech say no

I just recieved a reply from Asus tech support asking the same question and his reply was :"My name is Sadney and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.
      No sir
      It is not compatible with the motherboard." I like your answer better so I'm inclined to finish building the system and give it a try. What do you think?

Comment

Did he really say that?? wow, what he really means is "Not compatible because we don't want to help you set it up"

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?index=372

Especially with that nice CPU, you better believe it's going to be great!

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

I'm Psyched

Thanks for the confidence building. I hope this means I can count on you to walk me through if I have any set up problems. So far I'm really pleased with the quick response and level of support. I was a Crucial guy but I'm liking Gskill more every moment.

Comment

Yeeeeaaa of courseee Shouldn't be difficult anyway.

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X