Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-10666cl9d-4gbrl 4gb timings....

Hi there...
    I have some questions for the tech support guys...

I have changed the settings on my bios and set the timings manually to 7-7-7-21-1T running on 1333mhz and voltage to 1.5V.My pc is running smoothly until now without failing on memtest or crashing.Of course i was very pleased but what i don't understand is if the DRAM frequency the cpu-z shows is accurate considering that i changed via bios and if the tRC is correct...

My big question is ''Do you approve my settings for this product and if not what is your suggestion for tighter timings?''

Here are my specs:

MOBO:ASUS M4A79T DELUXE
    RAM:F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL 4GB (2X2GB) DDR3 PC3-10666 1333MHZ RIPJAWS DUAL CHANNEL KIT
    CPU:AMD PHENOM II X4 955 3.2GHZ QUAD CORE BLACK BOX EDITION

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my miserable english....
    Last edited by OptimusPraim; 06-14-2010, 01:44 PM.

CPU-z is correct, 668.9 x 2 (Double Data Rate) = DDR3-1338

Your timings look fine. I can't really believe you are running them at 7-7-7-21.. these are rated for 9-9-9-24, so you got some darn good memory.

Thank you
    GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you for replying in such a short notice...
      Yeah i believe i have a damn good memory and i can tell you that from know and on i will always have G skill Ram on any gig i built.
      Do you recommend any other test utility except memtest so i can be 100% sure that everything is fine?

Comment

You can run stress tests, and that puts the system at 100%, but just watch CPU temp because many people burn their CPU this way.

Thank you
        GSKILL TECH

Comment

Thank you for the response and don't worry about my temp,i have a frosty cpu cooler....

Comment

Working...
          X