Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4a785td-v evo + f3-10666cl9d-4gbrl

Hi,

i got a new system, and i get a lot of blue screens.

Board: M4A785TD-V EVO (Bios 0506)
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 125W (Revision C3)
    RAM: 2x F3-10666CL9D-4GBRL (=4x2GB)
    Power: Collermaster Silent Pro M700

The most blue screen i got, is "MEMORY MANAGEMENT".
    I already checked the RAM's with Memtest 4.0, passed without errors.
    All drivers should be actual.
    I was testing with Auto-settings in Bios, as well as with the CL9-9-9-24 1,5V manual settings. But the problem is still there.
    Maybe I'm using the false timings? I don't know.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks a lot
    Werner

Try raising NB and HT Voltage to 1.40V to see if that will stabilize the system. If not, you can try DDR3-1066 with 8-8-8-24 timings to see if that will work. But if that does not work either, the CPU you have simply won't run more than two sticks.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Thanks for the answer.
      I forgot to say, that i use only the onboard graphics card, the HD4200. In the Bios the cache for the onboard graphics was Auto, i set it to 512MB. After this, the system runs much better.
      But i have still some blue screens sometimes. I tried your setting, but this didn't solve the problem.
      I don't know if the Ram is the problem. I run different software to test. First of all i ckecked the modules with Memtest. After it, i run 3dBench06 and the Intel Burn in test. All these tests were running without problems. No blue screen. Then for example i play the Chess programm from Win7, and when i close the programm, i got a blue screen with "Memory Management"?? Sometimes i can work with the computer for many hours, and i have no problems. So i really don't know what there is happening.

I hope that somebody has a solution. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards from Germany
      Werner

Comment

Working...
      X