Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ddr 3 Timings for F3-2400C10Q-32GTX

Hello to everyone on this fantastic forum,
    i've just bought a 32gb kit of ram to upgrade my pc and i am wondering if i can find all the correct timings for this kit F3-2400C10Q-32GTX.
    i saw that this kit have 2 xmp profile : enthusiast and extreme and both of them leave secondary and tertiary timing on auto .
    i've managed to read some secondary timing from aida64 and i set them manually on bios and they work perfectly and i got a small improvement.
    Can someone help me to find those secondary and tertiary timing settings ?

My rig :
    i7 4790k
    Asus Gryphon z97 Armor ed
    32 gb ram F3-2400C10Q-32GTX.
    gtx 1060 6gb
    superflower leadex 650w
    2 ssd
    1hdd

Check to see if BIOS has SPD info page with that info. If not, you can use a software like Thaiphoon Burner to attain all specs for that memory kit.

Also, are you using the latest BIOS version?

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
      Check to see if BIOS has SPD info page with that info. If not, you can use a software like Thaiphoon Burner to attain all specs for that memory kit.

Also, are you using the latest BIOS version?
      Yes, i am currently using lastest bios version 3503 with spectre and meltdown patch.
      I want to thank you really much for letting me discover thaiphoon burner,it's really useful and gave me some cool ideas to work on .

Sadly it seems that even this tool cannot see tertiary timings of the xmp profiles.

*added picture from memtweakit , the only value i changed is dram refresh interval that is set to x2

i have another question about voltage: what's the highest voltage possible for a24/7 daily use ?
      Last edited by Corrente Elettrica; 08-31-2019, 01:05 PM.

Comment

up

Comment

1.70V should be no problem as long as the Voltage is necessary and the system is stable.
          Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 09-04-2019, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            1.50V should be no problem as long as the Voltage is necessary and the system is stable.
            they are rated 1.65v @stock or with XMP enabled ....
            I'd like to know if i could go to 1.70v daily with damaging them .

Comment

Yes, sorry typo

Comment

Working...
              X