No announcement yet.

BSOD with TridentX (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD with TridentX (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

Motherboard: CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z
    RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 2400
    GPU: ASUS 7970
    CPU: AMD 8350
    CPU Heatsink: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO

Ive been encountering a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Blue Screen, as well as KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have also gotten IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD's Previously.

I dont overclock anything, and run on Stock voltages. These usually happen while gaming, Assassin's Creed Origins, ARK, Conan Exiles, 7 Days to Die, and more recently on Minecraft.
    I've tried Memtest86 for about a day and a half, but havent gotten any clear signs. I also tried Windows' built in Memory Tester without luck. Currently I'm running on my older DDR3 RipJaws, and I have the Tridents in a test system that's running memtest86 for the foreseeable future.

I was definitely leaning toward the RAM as it seemed to coincide with the Errors, but didn't know if there was anything else I could try? Also, if it does require an RMA and I cant tell which stick is bad, how would I even RMA it? Technically I had purchased Two 2 x 8GB Packs, didn't know if that would be a problem.

Thanks for any Help/Advice.

Test one module at a time to see if one performs differently than others.

Do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard?

Was the system working fine previously, or might this have been a problem since installation?

Comment

I will start Testing each stick individually.
      Since my earlier post, Memtest86 has run 6 passes with all 4 sticks installed and yet to find any issues.
      I have the latest BIOS for my motherboard.
      The System has been running without Issue on the 4 Ripjaws for years, it was once the Tridents were installed did the issues start.
      At first I thought it was just a particular game; Assassin's Creed Origins, since it has issues with my CPU. But the Memory_Management BSODs continued after with other games as well.

Comment

Working...
      X