• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT error with Windows 7 x64 and 16GB RAM

Motherboard: P8Z68-V PRO
    RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL9Q-16GBRL
    CPU: Core i7-2600k

I encountered a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 0x1a blue screen error for the first time last night. I had been using the computer for about two hours when it came up. Rebooted to play a game, and the error came up again within a half hour which it has never done. Rebooted, and this time the error came up almost instantaneously. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic and it told me at the start of the test I have hardware problems.

I've tried Memtest86 and it points to issues as well. In the past, the blue screens I typically get are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

I want to RMA but thought I would post here before I do so.

Can't edit my post but wanted to add that I've tried Memtest86 and it points to issues as well. In the past, the blue screens I typically get are IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

I want to RMA but thought I would post here before I do so.

Comment

Is your CPU overclocked? If so, do you still get these errors with the cpu at default speeds?

Then test the modules individually with MemTest86 to single out the defective one and note the serial for RMA processing.
      Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

The CPU isn't overclocked. I actually went ahead and RMAed the RAM. This time, Windows Memory Diagnostic reports no errors. If the errors return I'll be sure to update this thread. Thanks for the suggestion!

Comment

Working...
        X