Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

F3-2666C11Q-16GTXD settings help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3-2666C11Q-16GTXD settings help

Hello,

My computer is an asus p8z68 Gen 3 with i73770k at 4.3GHZ and I have the following ram F3-2666C11Q-16GTXD that I am trying to run at 2666 xmp settings but computer won't boot, can anyone please tell me if this is a known problem with this mobo cpu combo ?

In alternative I can run the memories at 2400, but not sure what timings I should use, can anyone please share some timing settings ?

I can't find any settings for these memories anywhere and xmp only shows one profile at 2666mhz which is not working, shouldn't there be two profiles ? :\

Thank you

Regards

DDR3-2666 might be a bit too much for the P8Z68 Gen3, even with full manual settings. At DDR3-2400 try CL10-12-12-31 2T or 11-12-12-31 2T if that does not work. Keep the voltage at 1.65 and recycle the secondary timings from the XMP if needed.

Most kits only have a single XMP for their rated specs. Sometimes there is a second XMP for the same specs, but optimized for a different platform.
    >> The official G.SKILL Memory Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)! << | [pictures] Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
    X