drr3 cl9 snipper setting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drr3 cl9 snipper setting

Hello ... I'm new to the subject of oc, and most of all today is complicating me to the issue of bios amd fm2a55m vg3 + has many bullrings to give oc, and nomas want estabilicar pc as I walk more fluid with the memories running at 1333 MHz, which in 1600 and 1899 .I do not want a c I sailed, I just want the OC for use in minimally 1600 mhz, buy them something. Now the mother I trabo in this part is not, before reaching the multipler and cpu voltage ... I have this option up saying "overlock mode" this car, if I put it in manual appears 100 -136, and nose to and therefore do not want to do anything. Now the question is
    1) cpu frecuenci 37x up to 39x v
    or up to 1,306 vcore 1.3125, default is 1.3000
    2) go cpu frecuenci go nb 9 to 10 = 2000 MHz Frequency, default 1.2750 vcire up to Do you 1,281 or 1,287, I think q come well until aka, only set the Vcore,
    the other issue is simpler than is the memory, ram q q ones would have put the 1600 mhz to q everything right and vcore fence, between 1.55 and 1.62 .. and set the memo Temming test.
    Well the issue is this right ????? I have to activate the overlock mode?
    I clarified again!
    600wtr2 source thermaltake
    Seagate 750GB, 250GB Seagate SATA 2
    7850k a10 apu
    Snipper GSkill 2x4 cl September 1866
    vg3 + asrock fm2a55m mother that's all thanks, hope to continue with this theme !! [/ B]

Make sure you have the latest BIOS.

Manually input the proper RAM settings

May need to boost CPU-NB Voltage slightly to stabilize memory controller for 1866+

Comment

Yes, I have the latest BIOS. Only there q set the frecuenci nb for ram, nothing else?

Comment

From what i understand sounds like the overclock mode is trying to raise the reference clock? If that is the case this might result in all sorts of boot, stability and usability issues (onboard VGA no longer working, having to use legacy IDE for storage), so don't use that unless you know what you are doing.

AMD systems have no native support for Intel Extreme Memory profiles, however some AMD mainboards feature workarounds that allow you use the XMP nonetheless. There should be an option that let's you choose something like "Profile 1" or "XMP-1866", basically the memories embedded performance profile. Therewith memory ratio, memory timings and memory voltage get set to the intended values. It is a bit hit and miss, but that is what i would try first.

If that does not work, you probably need to manually adjust the memory ratio to DDR3-1600 or DDR3-1866 and adjust the primary and maybe also secondary timings. For DDR3-1600 you should not have to raise the CPU_NB yet, but like GSKILL TECH mentioned that might be needed for DDR3-1866.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

i have perfiles , and applicated ... But to run stable 1866, has q be like the nb Frequency? I have it in 2000 x default, which is what he would run well with 1600, or am I wrong?

Comment

Default CPU-NB Frequency should be able to handle DDR3-1600 and 1866 without a problem.

Comment

Working...
            X