TridentX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TridentX

Goodnight! I have a question appeared - can see the full list somewhere properly calibrated settings for TridentX 2400 (4 * 4Gb)?
    Usually given only Tested Latency 10-12-12-31-2N for http://www.gskill.com/en/product/f3-2400c10q-16gtx, and where other options can you see them?

are you wanting a list of other speeds you can run them at slower with tighter timings or are you wanting the secondary and tertiary timings
    ASUS P8Z77-V LK / I5 3350P / 2X F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Running @ 1866mhz / MSI GTX760 TF

Comment

I would like to know the value of all the timings and secondary and tertiary which corresponds to the frequency in 2400 to fine and correct memory settings.))) Experiments are continuing.)))

Comment

If you have that kit already, get the secondaries from the XMP (e.g. with Aida64), but tertiaries are usually set by the board itself. Some boards are better at tuning these than others ofc, but DDR3-2400 is in the range of what most will do without manual tweaks.
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Which motherboard are you using?

Comment

Chino_ Asrock X79 Extreme9.
            Yes, the motherboard will set the values​​, but where they are displaced from the original? You can view or Aida64 MemTweakIt, but correct or whether they need to shift the parameters like voltage memory with 0.850 for 1600 and 1.25 for 2400.
            Last edited by XORROR; 12-14-2013, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by XORROR View Post
              Yes, the motherboard will set the values​​, but where they are displaced from the original?
              You can see all of the kits original profiles in aida64 -> motherboard -> spd.
              Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
              X