Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchse question

Hello all. I have a question.

Where can I purchase a single 4 gb stick of F3-12800CL8T DDR-1600 CL8-8-8-24 1.60v (the ripjaw's)? I have a tri-channel kit, but have upgraded my system and now need an extra stick for quad-channel operation.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
    Last edited by Blazer; 11-05-2012, 12:45 PM.

Closet thing I can think of in a single stick is the Ripjaws F3-12800CL9S-4GBRL, which is CL9, next best bet since yours is 1600 CL8 would be a single stick of 1866/CL9 that you could downclock to 1600/CL8. DId you go to an X79? They are the only quad channel mobos out there. I ask because if you got an 1155 or something like that - it's 4 slots, but the mobo runs in dual channel so the three sticks would be fine for dual channel if 12GB is enough - same basically true with X79 - it will run three sticks, though not in true quad channel

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

ok, so where can I purchase a single 4gb Ripjaw 1866/CL9 ?

(yes, i know about the quad channel-Dual channel stuff, curently I am running a pair of 2gb F3-12800CL6T-6GPi with 2 of my 4gb Ripjaws.)
      Last edited by Blazer; 11-05-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Might try NewEgg Canada, if they don't have they should be able to get it

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X