memory oc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• memory oc

hi i just go the F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B2x2gb set i would like to oc it a little i have a 680i evga mb q6600 proc i set bios to unlinked set memory to 936 from 800 @1.9v when i restarted my pc it read your pc is in safe mode please reset cpu or ram frequency and restart computer . some help please maybe missed something thank you.

You may need to increase the VDIMM. Have you tried testing both at DDR2-800 to insure neither is defective? I would suggest working your way up to find the proper voltages rather than jumping to the target frequency.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

i have set to 5-5-5-15 1.9 v @936 mghtz will test that or is it better to run 4-4-4-12 @800 have heard tighter timings run better sometimes at slower frequency . is that true?

Comment

They would prob be rather close, performance wise at either setting, the 936 at CL5 might be a hair faster. At 936 MHz, if unstable might make sure command rate is 2T and/or raise the tRFC just a tad.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X