Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-b blue screens on 1066mhz...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-b blue screens on 1066mhz...

O have this kit With Light use... Bought them at the end of 2013 and now it starts to freeze and giving blue screens when put at 1066 Mode... I want to RMA this kit because it should work at that speed!

I have tested other,1066 gskill memorys on the same mb the P5q deluxe With no problem!

Comment

So what hapend to The gskill lifetime warrantie?

Somebody Help from gskill...?

Comment

Complete RMA form to set up RMA exchange:

http://www.gskill.com/en/rma
        Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Ok i already sent and i am waiting the substitute Ddr2 1066 kit! Thanks for the support!
          Best regards

Comment

RE: BSOD's with F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B kits @ 1066

I've had my 8GB kit for a couple of years, too, and they're doing the BSOD thing quite often these days. No sure where the problem lies exactly. It could be the overclocking from 800MHz to 1066 = 2.1V bump needed, having to add a little juice to the NB on my board, etc. Or it could be something else. Anyways, having the same issue. It's definitely happening more now as they're getting older.
            Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 | Intel Quad Core Q6600 2.4GHz CPU OC'ed to 3.0GHz | GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L Ver2.0 MB | SAMSUNG EVO 840 250GB SSD [OS] | 8GB G.SKILL DDR2 1066MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1280MB GPU | ASUS XONAR DG Sound Card | CM Real Power Pro 1000W PSU | CM Stacker 830 SE Case

Comment

Working...
            X