Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue screen Issue's ??? could use some help

Hello

I recently bought some g-skill ram PC 3200 ddr400 2gb. installed and everything runs awesome !!!!! so i had room for 1 more slot to be filled so i ordered another stick. but after i installed the 3rd gb of ram my internet explorer crashes and after a bit i get blue screen

I didnt change any settings i am running an athlon xp 1800+ @ 200mhz with aggressive setting's 11x and mem. freq. aggressive with stock timings 2.5 3 3 6 and everything runs awesome except for when i put in the third stick , i have voltage set at 2.8 specs show 2.75 but i dont not have that option

you guys may want to see some bios settings but ill post those up when i get a chance

Comment

sorry,

mobo - ASUS a7n8x 2.0 deluxe

ram - f1-3200phu2-2gbns

pro. AMD athlon xp 1800+ thorobred rev. 1

Comment

Do you have memory voltage set to 2.75V?

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

i have memory voltage set to 2.8 as i do not have a .5 setting it is either 2.7 or 2.8 and i went with the 2.8

i reset my c-mos added the third stick , But my processor right now is only running @ 133 mhz

With 2 sticks installed and with aggressive settings on , i was able to reach 200 mhz on my fsb . but blue screened after i installed the 3rd sticck

Comment

Raise NB Voltage if you need more than 2 sticks.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
            X