Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ram is beeping at me!

running F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX
    i have another tread going about busted ram. i reread some tests on DFI.com and realized i was testing the ram wrong. i believe the F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ that i thought was not working at stock values is now working. i have 2 cpuz screen shots so you can verify it.
    the issue i am now having is the other ram now won't boot up at all. i installed it and all i get is constant beeps. is there some type of "flash" or something i can do? another question i have is, do you guys still carry that ram (F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX)?

which ram is actually better?
    F1-3200PHU2-2GBZX
    F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ
    F1-3200PHU2-2GBNS
    i ask because the 2GBZX says it's the "value" ram but has better timmings than the rest. since i plan on running 4gb on a DFI NF4 board i am limited to 333mhz speed so the
    2GBHZ running @500mhz doesn't matter.

i can't post the pic of the cpuz ram settings. is there an e mail you want me to send it to? a different way of posting it?

is there any advice on why my computer won't boot up and just keeps beeping? can you provide the answer to which ram is actually better? i am asking because i have to make a decision on what to buy. i want to upgrade to 4gb of ram sometime very soon and am in a stalemate with my current ram.
    thanks for any help.

Comment

Did you set the memory voltage? The F1-4000USU2-2GBHZ is the better of the three memory packages you listed. Make sure memory settings are properly configured and everything should be fine.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
      X