Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS Compatibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS Compatibility

I can order F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS from a local supplier.

But I need to confirm that it is compatible with Asus A8V-Deluxe board.

Thanks!

I haven't used those sticks with that particular mobo, but haven't had any problems with those sticks and other mobos

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

The board supports DDR400. And I mainly just wanted the fastest timings I could get my hands on.

It would just be a shame to spend $100 on 4GB that is in compatible. My gut tells me there will be no issues though. The board was a top of the line product when it was released.

Thanks for the input!

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
        X