Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compaq Presario SR1750NX Compatibility - Yes or No?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compaq Presario SR1750NX Compatibility - Yes or No?

When I searched yesterday there was no result on this, but today the search function isn't even responding to load now.

Motherboard: Amberine M
    Memory Model: G.SKILL Value 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop Memory Model F1-3200PHU1-1GBNT - Retail
    CPU Model: AMD Athlon (tm) 64 Processor 3500+

DealNews or NewEgg.com only say that this memory may be compatible with a Compaq Presario SR1750NX. So is it or not?

Your knowledge is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Money doesn't grow on trees.

I see no problems in it,

the board supports maximum of 4GB of memory. At maximum memory size of 1GB each. It works on latencies 3-4-4-8 on stock 400Mhz. Which according to some overclockers seems to even go to 500Mhz which seems pretty good 'lose' for compatibility. Stock operation voltage seems to be on this compaq 2.50v which is in memory (F1-3200PHU1-1GBNT) is 2.50v-2.70v.

Anyway, would check the BIOS 3.15, if something. I'd also check what the BIOS says on Memory voltage this memory seems to kick in on 2.59v-2.70v for OC.
    Last edited by genetix; 06-30-2009, 09:28 PM.
    "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

This memory will be plug and play for your Compaq Presario SR1750NX computer system. Let us know if you have any further uncertainties.

Thank you
      GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Yay, my RAM increased. It works!
        Last edited by Zetawilk; 07-09-2009, 04:46 PM. Reason: To change the text of the message, of course.
        Money doesn't grow on trees.

Comment

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE!

Good to know some older systems still kicking got couple server boxes also needing some DDR-266 soon enough.
          "Sex is like freeware, shareware on weekends. When do we get to open source?" -TwL

Thanks AMD/ATI for banning legit customers who asks questions of your screw-ups:
          http://i45.tinypic.com/30j0daq.png

Comment

Yep, delivered a system the other day and was asked about some PC133...and found I still have a fair number of sticks stashed away...had forgotten about them.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Working...
            X