Haswell, 1150 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haswell, 1150 is out

Haswell and the 1150 socket mobos have been released and are now available - can see good collection of them at NewEgg.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...ame=LGA%201150

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

ASUS Maximus VI Extreme, ASRock Z87 OC Formula or Gigabyte Z87X-OC?

Choices, choices
    Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Of the three, think I'd like to try the ASRock, been using a lot of their mobos the last few years and been very happy (as have my customers)....I myself am looking at the ASRock Fatal1ty Professional or the Extreme 6/ac - want to pair it up w/ a 3770K and 32GB Trident 2800

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

3770K, so you're talking about Fatality Z77 Professional? I wouldn't bother with it and get a Z77 OC Formula right away. It is the best memclocker in the ASrock 1155 lineup by a huge margin. You might probably want... or even need it for 1400+ MHz goodness^^

Other than that, i like my Maximus V Extreme personally and the Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH also is a very nice mainboard. Not only for memory overclocking.

If you're talking about 4770K however...
        Team HardwareLUXX | Show off your G.SKILL products!

Comment

Working...
        X