Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

Hurray for 9945 beta bios, I am at 3600 MHz at last!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurray for 9945 beta bios, I am at 3600 MHz at last!

I had been struggling to get my F4-3600C16D-16GTZSW to run above 3466 MHz. The new beta bios for the C6H motherboard finally got a stable 3600MHz at rated timings.

Well not stable for stress testing. Still working on that.

Comment

Hey buddy I have the same sticks and was talking to you on the Overclockers forum. Let me know if you get them stable at 3600. So far the best I get is like 3340 or 3430 mhz, but at 14-14-14-34 1T, which I would assume is faster than 3600 at 16-16-16-36 2T. So I think I will stick with what I have until the next official bios and then try it. I think I have my latency down to about 70ns, but of course I game a lot and the higher infinity fabric might be worth it if future bioses can get over 3600 C16. I did a lot of testing but stupid Aura corrupted one of my sticks, I just flashed it and both are good, but I don't know if I want to re-install and test the two beta bioses again, 1107 is working pretty stable. It is a shame you have to disable Aura and motherboard lighting or you get corrupt SPD though. Waiting for G.skill or Asus to do a fix, until then dark motherboard.
      P.S. If you get 3600 or higher completely stable stress tested, please post all the settings.

Comment

Will do, I am running 3460 at 14-14-14-34-1T for stress test stable, but for general use I have had no crashes at all doing 3600MHz with 16-16-16-16-36-1T.

Comment

I have g skill 3600 but I don't know how to OC and I won't push it past 1.35v right now my memory is at 1.25v 3366 frequency 15-15-15-15-35 I managed to push it to 3466 but I don't know what I'm doing even though it ran memtest for hours I got worse performance on a game BDO that I like to play then with my 3366 profile. I could use some tips if you don't mind

Comment

Working...
          X