Help me to stable @ 1866

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to stable @ 1866

Hi all, this is ganesh from india..4days ago i bought my PC for Work purpose.(in india assemble a workstation is hell..so i choose this). my query is, how i suppose ti increase my memory speed without changing the V? i'm having G.Skill Ripjaws X Series F3-1600CL10D-16GBXL @ 10-10-10-30 / 1.5V. paired with ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 - AMD FX-8320 (Stock Speed) CPU Cooler is Corsair H70 / OS-WIn8Pro X64

Note: my room is not yer Air-Conditioned, so i get the max temp around 47C!

Thanks in advance

ganesh.

You have a set of 1600 sticks, to run them at 1866 (overclocking them) generally will require a raise in the voltages (prob both DRAM and CPU/NB voltages), it also may require an OC to your CPU. You can try using DOCP/EOCP or manually, here's a thread that might help:

http://www.gskill.us/forum/showthread.php?t=11742

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

You would need to increase timings, like 11-11-11-30, but it is probably better to keep the lower frequency with lower timings.

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH

Comment

thanx for the support

Comment

Let us know how it goes

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

hi all, finally i OC'd my AMD FX-8320 to these settings (See picture) and stable till now..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myn73me...in/photostream

Comment

Looks good

Tman

Comment

Working...
              X