No announcement yet.

Comments for Tradesman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tradesman, I appreciate your responsiveness in repling to posts. I look forward to your coaching me on tweaking my new G.Skill DRam when it arrives & is in place.
    Intel QX9650 @ 3.50Ghz, Asus P5Q SE Plus (BIOS 2204), GeForce 9600GT, 16Gb of 4Gx4|GSKILL F2-6400CL5Q-16GBPQ, Win7 Pro 64 bit, Antec Basiq 500W PS, 4 - Western Digital Caviar Black HDs, 1 - Crucial M4 128Gb SSD

Comment

Wanted to give TMan a big thumbs up. Always quick to reply to my posts but has also kept me from having to post since I found a lot of answers to my questions already posted with very good info from TMan.

Comment

Thanks

That's the kind of reply I enjoy receiving, it's clear straight to the point (as much is possible) and give you some hint how to do stuff.

You've helped me clearing my doubts. I hope they will play nice, their awesome ram products.

Comment

Quick, accurate, and quite patient. Tman need a raise, or at least free DRAM.
          I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Comment

Thanks tradesman for your helpful answers. I appreciate all of your replies. You are a great asset to G Skill.
            i7-5930K - Asus X99 Deluxe- 16GB G Skill DDR4-2800 - EVGA GTX 980 Classified -Corsair AX 1200i -4 X Samsung 500GB SSD - XSPC RX360 - Alphacool UT60 360mm - D5 Pump - Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case

Comment

thx alot for your help it works find now the bios update worked

Comment

this is the first time I have come seeking help on this forum and tradesman gave me precious and quick answers.thanks a lot

Comment

I am new to this forum, I came here because I had problems with my new pc.
                  He was helping me from my first post, very quickly! Excellent attention
                  Thanks!!
                  Eduardo.-
                  PD: my lang is spanish.

Comment

Tradesman For President

Thanks for the help and very quick responce in regards to my ram timings. Such a hard worker, he works on Sundays also. Keep making the pc/enthusiast world a brighter place good sir.

Thanks again for the help.

Straud

Comment

tman is a great help thank you

Comment

Outstanding Support from Tradesman

Awesome support provided. Always timely and useful.

Comment

on it

Tman is on top of it always! Keep up the awesome work! G-Skill user for life

Comment

Thanks for the help, Mr Tradesman! you offered a simple solution to an issue that would've taken me hours upon hours of tedious research, cross referencing, and testing.

Comment

Tradesman!!!!Thanks for the info!A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

Comment

OC f3 10600cl9d 4gbnt

Thanks for your prompt replies on OC my RAM sticks question

Comment

Working...
                                X