Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

Some general questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some general questions

Hi all
    wonder if you could help clear some stuff up for me:

1. I need to rma my ram. but i can't seem to find out where i would need to ship the ram without first filling out the rma form. i am based in the uk but if i'd need to ship it to the US, it might work out cheaper for me to send it over with a friend.

2. since it was part of a dual kit, should i send in both sticks or just the one that is malfunctioning?

3. a bit unrelated but can i mix and match ripjaws iv and v series ram for a quad channel configuration? specifically this and this. the manual says they "need to have the same chip" but i'm not sure if that is true here.

Thanks in advance!

1. Email the RMA dept. to see where the nearest location is for your country: rma@gskill.com

2. Ideally you want to send both so you can receive a new matching kit back.

3. It is not advised to mix match separate kits, even of the same exact model number.
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
    X