Announcement

Collapse

UNDER CONSTRUCTION: G.Skill Forum

Hello Everyone

The G.Skill Technical forum will be under construction during the month of February. There may be random down time, so we sincerely appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time. We are excited to bring you a more interactive forum to share information. For any technical assistance or issue that may require more attention, please contact us directly via other methods such as email, telephone, social media, NewEgg Chat, and more. Support is available through any avenue you can reach us.

ustech@gskillusa.com
techsupport@gskill.com

We hope for a quick and smooth transition

Thank you for your understanding

GSKILL SUPPORT
See more
See less

Help me to upgrading new ram

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me to upgrading new ram

Dear team,
    my processor is A10-6800k mobo is A88-XMA and my ram isG.skill F3-17000CL11D-8GBXL 2x4GB(2133mhz)DDR3

1. my ram speed is 2133 but it took default by 1600 how to change that? is it possible to my mobo and ram kit? help me

2. i m going to upgrade my ram i m planning to buy model G.skill F3-2133C11D-16GXL(2x8GB 2133mhz) so this model ram is ok?? as well this co-ordinate with 2x4GBkit??? or it will face any problem
    if it is suggest me any other model please help me

Happy to use G.skill ram
    Thanks

1. Enable XMP/DOCP, or manually input settings for the RAM. In addition, you may need to boost CPU-NB Voltage to give the CPU memory controller more Voltage to stabilize DDR3-2133.

2. We can not guarantee separate kits to work together. Most likely will face a problem, so it is best to use a single kit of RAM in each system.
    Are you an overclocker? Have screen shots of your OC results? Please post and share your OC experience!

The new G.Skill Overclocking Section!

http://www.gskill.us/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Comment

Working...
    X