Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crosshair V Formula - 32GBSR Sniper 1866 ram

Howdy,

I searched the threads but didn't find anything on this..

I've been running an 8GBSR 1866 Sniper kit using the XMP profile and have had no issues.

I decided to try out the AMD RamDisk so I picked up a 32GBSR Sniper 1866 kit and am
    trying to run this on my CrossHair V Formula mobo. The memory defaults to 1333 and is rock solid stable at that frequency. I've been tweaking on this ram trying to get it to run 1866 with no luck. I can get it to run at 1600 using 10-11-10-30 timings and it will not fail in a Prime95 session. Running BF3 it crashed after an hour.

Machine will not POST using the XMP profile(s).

I haven't played with the voltages at all as suggested in a thread regarding AMD processors and greater than 8GB mem kits.

I'm running an AMD 1100T also.

Just wondering if anyone has played with this setup. Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Think you might get 16GB to go at 1866, but for 32GB think I'd start trying to work at 1600 with the stock timings, and adding + 0.05 to + 0.1 to DRAM voltage and at least + 0.1 to +0.15 to the CPU/NB

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I'll give it a go...thanks for the response

Comment

Keep us updated

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

CPU-NB Frequency should be around ~2800MHz

CPU-NB Voltage should be around 1.25V

Thank you
          GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
          X