Help selecting top Memory Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help selecting top Memory Module

Hi, I'm quite confused after seeing plenty of modules on the G.Skill's Website and am unable to decided which would be the best module for the for Asus Maximus IV Extreme Z + 2600K Setup.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

In general I'd suggest the Ripjaws X, Snipers or Ripjaws Z models, if you could give an idea of budget and total DRAM you want, could narrow it down alot

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Budget is no constraint, Would like to have 8 GB as for now and leave room for future upgrade 'if possible without compromising performance'.

The one I can easily get is: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) ----- Model: F3-17000CL9D-4GBXL for about USD $90

The reason I'm avoiding this one is because of its size.

Comment

That would be a good set although for 8, I'd suggest 2x4GB.....checked your IP and not really sure of any resellers around there, might check w/ sales@gskill.com or even ustech@gskillusa,com who might be able to identify someplace....or if you know of someone in the US or another country who could buy and ship it to you.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Thanks do let me know that.

Do you have any recommendations on top module?
          Last edited by Taurus_G4; 11-27-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

For 2x4GB, I'd stick to the Ripjaws X, prob F3-17000CL9D-8GBXM, can take a look here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231476

Tman

Comment

Thanks, I'm looking on to that.

Is that the best I can get?

I repeat budget is no constraint and so is the shipping.

Comment

Haven't seen many out yet, but there are these models

http://www.gskill.com/products.php?c1=1&c2=3&c3=58

Tman

Comment

Working...
                X