Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: For all users waiting for the activation to post a thread ... reasonable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: For all users waiting for the activation to post a thread ... reasonable?

Ok, this is my final rant.

Gskill, we all have to deal with spam. Spam is no excuse to treat your customers poorly. Again, you choose to apologize rather than correct the problem.

Moderators can deal with spam every bit at well as you can. You have volunteers. Use them.
    ***** I highly recommend them. Great service! Always here to help.
    0.00%
    **** They're acceptable Would buy again.
    45.45%
    *** They're ok.
    9.09%
    ** On some occasions, they treat me right.
    18.18%
    * Shameful. Always excuses, never solutions. I'm embarrased that I purchased from them.
    9.09%
    No stars. Words cannot describe my frustration. How can they stay in business?
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

I do not see spam because I have been cleaning them up. So please direct me to them if I have missed them.

Thank you

GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

There's a SPAM by papTrazyskepe in the DDR2 forum

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Well, in my case, it had been two days since I haven't been notified whether they added me to the forum after I had been activated. So, I decided to write the Forum Administrator to get an update. I got a response in about 30 minutes telling me I was now added. So, I would not call that bad customer service. And they did post a thread telling us why the activation takes so long, even though the post was late. Even still, they did at least post it.

Also, when they posted the firmware update for the Falcon 256 gb. The post did say ONLY for the 256 version, not sure how people can be confused about that. However, I think they should of told us sooner when the updates for the other versions will be posted.

Comment

There was an issue with the G.Skill forum not sending automatic confirmations, which is why many people were wondering when their accounts would be approved. Also, the reason why activation took so long is because a good amount of people that sign up are here to post spam so we did not want to immediately authorize all users. If you noticed recently, there has been an increase in spam because we have decided to approve all users first, then ban those who post spam later. So if you see spam from now on, we will try to delete it as soon as possible, but this way all users can be approved for downloading and posting as soon as possible.

We greatly appreciate the input because it helps us improve. We hope everybody will be happy with the changes we have made to provide better customer service.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Originally posted by GSKILL TECH View Post
            ...we have decided to approve all users first, then ban those who post spam later. So if you see spam from now on, we will try to delete it as soon as possible, but this way all users can be approved for downloading and posting as soon as possible.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT
            This is a move in the right direction.... much better than an apology.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X