No announcement yet.

Falcon 128GB Reports only 32MB CACHE??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 128GB Reports only 32MB CACHE??

OK, I'm worried... I got my Falcon 128GB Yesterday, and for some reason it shows that It only has 32MB Cache... I've tried three different applications, all report only 32MB???

G.Skill Support, please respond to this?

IMAGE:
    http://img39.imageshack.us/my.php?image=83227651.png

Hey FaNIX, I have the same problem as well. Mine is also Falcon 128GB SSD but only shows 32MB.
    Yeah, please respond

BTW, how do you properly run wiper.exe. My other thread on this hasn't been answered

Thanks very much for your time

Comment

Fanix, your problem is a SOFTWARE FAILURE.
      Just wait for they (software house) to update their info-tool-software.

@ DonFunBuBai
      Answered at your problem in the other discussion.
      Last edited by International_LoGi; 05-29-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

i have actually the same problem and we are in 2010 hd tune pro 4.01 recognize only 32 mb cache memory like sandra sisoft my ssd is a falcon II 64gb "64mb cache memory"
        i buy it on saturday
        G.Skill Support, please respond to this?

Comment

The issue is with the software. Many were created for normal hard drives, so they are unable to read the proper cache. Search the internet and you will notice this is a common issue that is not only G.Skill drives but with all brands of SSDs. Rest assured that it does come with 64MB cache. If you absolutely do not trust us, you can simply check the cache chip itself and contact the manufacturer with the part number. They will tell you it is indeed a 64MB IC chip.

Thank you
          GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Working...
          X