Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is difference b/w Netbook, Notebook and Laptop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is difference b/w Netbook, Notebook and Laptop?

HI

Could any one here please update what is actually difference b/w Netbook, notebook and laptop?

waiting for a informative response.

kind regards
    Ali

Primarily size, power and storage.....It all sort of depends on who you talk to, many agree on laptops, netbook and notebook descriptions will differ from person to person and manufacturer to manufacturer

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Netbooks are very basic computers. The main purpose is to be portable, and able to access the internet for browsing, videos, searches, and etc. Netbooks do not come with CD or DVD ROM drives. The chipset, CPU, and hardware used are typically less performance oriented since it is not for gaming and such high performance usage. A key benefit is the lower power ability. Most are capable of over 8 hours, whereas laptops requires huge battery packs. Netbooks also gave birth to nettops, which are just the same purpose and type, but for home, stationery purposes.

Notebooks are laptops, they are made to be like normal computers (as far as features) but not as bulky. Obviously portability was the whole idea. Other than this, you have lower end power saving laptops like the i3 platforms, and then you have desktop replacements and workstations that have i7s and is basically like a full sized computer. Some even take 16GB+, which is very uncommon for laptops.

I consider laptops and notebooks the same...

Thank you
      GSKILL TECH
      Last edited by GSKILL TECH; 01-06-2011, 09:25 AM.

Comment

many thanks for the detailed information!

Comment

Working...
        X