Ram went bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ram went bad?

Hello im looking for some help Im currently running the f2-8500cl5d-4gbpk, with a pentium E8400 on a evga 780i sli MB, 9800 gtx + graphics card. Ok well about a week ago for no reason my computer started getting the bsod. Ive done everything to re-formatting my disk, reinstalling windows in case of a driver malfuntion. But, to no prevail, i ran windows memory tester and it has stated out of the four times that ive ran memory test that I DO have a memory problem according to windows. Computer is slow and hiccups a lot and also crashes every once in a while, I have NOT overclocked this computer so im amazed that a stick did go out but as my computer is still running i reckon both sticks didnt break. It ran great for about 6 months then bam, loss performance in everything and windows is complaining of memory problem and to talk to you guys.

To best of my knowledge the ram I am using is 100% compatable and its set at the exact settings under your pdf* file under the product I have mentioned. All its settings are correct tripple checked and the voltage doesnt seem to effect performance at this stage because I honestly belive ive got a bad stick of ram. Please if you want me to do more tests then say so and I will. This is a mayjor inconvienence for me and I hope this matter is taken care of promptly. Thank you.

New news when I try the ram solo stick i get bsod, one of them windows boots but is laggy and slow and with the other one its constant bsod. Im running the one stick in dimm 0 if you want me to try anything else please give me some feed back as for what the problem is ill run mem test with one stick in there ill do this for both sticks to see if one is bad.

Comment

if you tested only one stick and still get errors, please RMA with us
      it should be defective

G.S

Comment

Ive tried with one stick and still gets bsod so start rma then?

Comment

mm.........just fill out the RMA form and mail to rma@gskill.com
          thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
          X