F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B Advanced Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B Advanced Settings

I just put in my new F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B and set the timings to 4-4-4-12. Now, I'm looking at the advanced timing controls in my Bios. I have them set on auto and they list what the auto settings are:

ACT to ACT Delay(tRRD)=3
    Rank Write to READ delay=3
    Write to Precharge Delay=6
    Refresh to ACT Delay=52
    Read to Precharge Delay=3
    Static tRead Value=7
    Static tRead Phase Adjust=0

Are these the proper settings are do I need to adjust them? I cannot find any information to determine what the optimum settings are. I have been told that the Static tRead value needs to be set on 8. How do I figure out what I need to set all of these advanced timings on?

This is my rig and current specs:

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R ver.1
    BIOS version F12
    e6600 2.4
    Zalman 9700 NT cpu cooler
    Mushkin Advanced 580w
    EVGA Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTS 640

Specs:
    Core Speed 2.8 MHz
    Multiplier x7.0
    Bus Speed 400.0 MHz
    Rated FSB 1600.0 MHz
    Core Voltage 1.376
    DRAM frequency 400.0 MHz
    FSBRAM 1:1

Do I have my RAM timings set correctly? What about the advanced timings? I'll be happy to provide you with any info from CPU-z, Everest Home Edition, or Prime95.

Thanks.

Forget the last specs. I was running a benchmark on the lower multiplier and have reverted back to my "normal" overclock. Please replace the previos specs with this:

Core Speed: 3.0 MHz
    Multiplier: 9x
    Bus Speed: 333 MHz
    Rated FSB: 1332.1 MHz
    Core Voltage: 1.376
    DRAM frequency: 333.0 MHz
    FSB:RAM: 1:1

I might raise my FSB even further than this but this current OC is stable. I'm not sure if you need this information to tell me what the advanced timing controls should be set at but here it is. The only information I have found is that Static tRead value's should be as low as possible with stability. My current setting of 7 is relatively low compared to other setups. This setting is on auto in my Bios and seven is the default number. Any information or settings for the advanced timing controls for your memory as applied to my specific situation would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X