Problem with F2 6400 HZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with F2 6400 HZ

Hi. I've two sets of F2-6400PHU2-2GBHZ. It gives 4x1 GB RAM memory. Problem is with one set. When I switching one the computer - I have a black screen, fans working, but M/B do not stand up. This situation take place several times. After few trials everything works fine, I can load the system. Moduls pass all tests and give no problems. But when I left computer switched off for some time - again the same. Maybe it's stupid, but my question is - do this moduls need to warm up to run properly? Second pair works great and it's very irritating to switch on/switch off for few minutes and wait for luck. I discovered also, that this set can't work on the stock voltage. After BIOS reset, my M/B gives about 1,90 Vdimm. And when I do so - I will not run my computer, until I exchange the sets, increase the voltage and lucky after few trials runa computer. I know, that HZ needs 2,0-2,1 V, but is it possible, that the memory won't work at all and stock timmings?
    And my last question - is that kind of abnormal working is the reason for RMA?

Config:
    Athlon 64 X2 5600+ EE
    Asus Crosshair
    4x1 GB G Skill HZ
    PCPower&Cooling Silencer 750 W

some of the HZ series may have this problem
    if it really troubles you, please send back to us for RMA
    thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
    X