F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS Low or High?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS Low or High?

I'm trying to figure out if the F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS memory module is high or low density and I don't see the answer in the specs. Can anyone help me answer this question?
    Thank you.

I'm pretty sure those sticks are low density, GSkill folks will be in Monday and should be able to offer more clarification

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

OK then I'll hold off buying it until then unless someone else responds with a definitive answer. Thanks!

Comment

All G.Skill memory modules are low density. Make sure your system can adjust memory voltage to 2.75V otherwise that memory package may not work properly. If you have a pre-built computer such as a Dell, HP, etc., you will need to purchase the G.Skill F1-3200PHU1-1GBNT instead since this kit is plug and play.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I think your message is pretty clear, but just so I don't mess up, before I order the product, I'd like to ask one more question.

For a Dell Dimension 3000, I should purchase the F1-3200PHU1-1GBNT not the F1-3200PHU1-1GBNS, correct?

Thanks!

Comment

Correct!

Thank you
            GSKILL TECH

Comment

Working...
            X