Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK....

Hello everybody,

I run memtest and windows Memory Diagnostics Tool and both find errors in RAM...I dont have any crashes in my system but RAM works in 60-80 % in idle mode all the time...
    I have the timmings in Bios to 4-4-3-5 and 2.05-2.1 V, Dram TRFC to 42 and i run Albooster and Al nos Asus utility for overclocking..My motherboard is Asus P5B Premium Vista with Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 (chipset P965)...The FSBRAM automatic is in 2:3...

I need an RMA or i can fix the problem??Thank you very much...

so what dram frequency are you running?
    did you overclock via AIbooster?

G.S

Comment

I run in 800 MHz...I turned Al Booster on to automatic control CPU and PCI-E frequency etc. but i make the changes for RAM (timmings, Voltage, Frequency ) via the BIOS...

Comment

AIBooster would overclock automatically
        we'd recommend you to set them manually without AIBooster and test again
        thanks

G.S

Comment

I disabled Al Booster and Al Nos and i manually configure RAM from Bios to several configures ( timmings 4-4-3-5, default timmings , 800MHZ , Auto MHz, 2-2.05-2.1 Volts ) and i run windows Memory Diagnostics Tool...In all configures it gives me Memory Problems...

Comment

then it might be memory issue
            please send back to us for RMA
            thanks

G.S

Comment

AS i read from RMA Procedure i have to package my RAM with the RMA form and send to you waiting to send me back the new RAM...Cause i dont want to stay without RAM and without PC so many days, can i send the form first and later the RAM after i recieve the new RAM if it is possible????
              And i want to ask, what RAM will you send to me??cause i know that F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK is not be generally available...
              Thank you very much...

Comment

sorry, we don't have cross ship service
                you'll need to send back the memory first

and there are still several sets of F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK in stock for RMA, so we'll still replace the same model to you
                thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
                X