System specs:

AMD quad core 9850 @2.5
    AsRock A780GXE/128mb mainboard
    800 watt ES series BFG PS with 4 12 volt rails
    BFG 9800 GT OC PCI-E
    G Skill 8500CL5 2x2GB sticks of dual channel ram
    Lite on multi DVD burner
    Windows 32 bit XP home

First off, thanks for activating my account so I can post. Now to the gravy.

I purchased 4 gigs of your ram back on Oct 28th for a new system build. F2-8500CL5D-4GBPK Once the ram was installed into the system the bios only recognized the sticks as 800 speed. So I manually changed the settings to CAS 5, TRCD 5, TRP 5, TRAS 15 at 2.08 volts. My selections would not allow for 2.0 or 2.1. So I had to suffice for the middle road.
    The ram modules posted fine and the system was up and running perfectly. One month and a couple of days later. I started the system and it wouldn't post or load windows. I cleared the cmos 3 times. Still nothing would post or boot. Once I removed one of the two sticks of ram the system would post and load into windows like normal. I reinserted the ram and again it would not post or load. Not until I installed the ram into single channel mode on the main board would both sticks work. But now in single channel. I tried several combination's in the 4 slots. But any combination that resulted in a dual channel mode. Will not let the system post or load into windows. I borrowed a dual channel kit from a family member rated at 800 speeds. Installed them in the correct slots for dual channel service. The system posted and booted up quickly and normally. I again tried my sticks, and again it would not post. I can safely assume that these sticks went bad?

Last night I entered bios and set the timings back to the above specs for the G skill ram. In single channel of course. The system didn't feel the same. It actually ran choppy in 3 D applications (games) and the programs seemed to respond slower then when it was in 800 settings.

Is there anything else I should attempt to get these to work? And if not then will these sticks actually work for this board? They came highly recommended by others with the same specs.

Thanks for your time.

this combination could work fine without compatible issue
    try to add northbridge voltage to run DDR2 1066, we found it is necessary to add northbridge voltage on some motherboards
    thanks

G.S

Comment

I'm sorry but that is not working either. I can not boot with dual channel configurations with these ram sticks any longer. The mobo will boot with other ram I borrowed in dual channel. Im sure this ram has corrupted somehow. I can only get it to work in single channel mode. None of the voltage increases to the NB help. Its also to late to RMA the memory back to the store I got it from. Its Dead.

Comment

if so, please email to rma@gskill.com ro get further detail
        thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
        X