Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.skill f2-8500cl5d 2x 1gbpi works at 800 mhz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.skill f2-8500cl5d 2x 1gbpi works at 800 mhz.

System Spec

MOTHER: ASUS P5Q - BIOS V.1611
    RAM: G.SKILL F2-8500CL5D - 2 X 1GB PI DDR2 1066 MHZ
    EPP-1066 CL5-5-5-15 2.1V
    CUP: INTEL C2D E8400 3.0GHZ

FIRST, MY ENGLISH IS NOT WELL, I TRY TO WRITE THE BEST POSSIBLE, I AM FROM ARGENTINA, and speak and write in spanish only. I bought the mother and the memories in the same shop last Friday. Memories work at 800 mhz by default, 1066 mhz and not as the manufacturer. If I chanqe the values in the bios, in manual mode, and set teh dRam speed at 1066 mhz and set the voltage to 2.1v and not in auto, when the windows xp sp3 is running after a few minutos a BSOD appears. Why? help me, please, thank you at all

try to add fsb to 1.4v
    thanks

G.S

Comment

sorry, but i can understand your reply. thankz.

Comment

try to enter BIOS and set the FSB voltage to 1.4v
        thanks

G.S

Comment

hi.
          first you try with black slot in your motherboard because your cpu fsb and your ram fr is ok ,
          the black slot is design for overclocking , all of the 1066 fr ram of g skill is ovelclocked of 800,you first try with black slot and set manualy in your bios ,you set in frequncey:1066 and for voltage:2.0 volt , I hope it's work

Comment

Originally posted by hamid View Post
            hi.
            first you try with black slot in your motherboard because your cpu fsb and your ram fr is ok ,
            the black slot is design for overclocking , all of the 1066 fr ram of g skill is ovelclocked of 800,you first try with black slot and set manualy in your bios ,you set in frequncey:1066 and for voltage:2.0 volt , I hope it's work
            thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
            X