F1-3200phu1-1gbzx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1-3200phu1-1gbzx

I called yesterday enquiring about memory for my Abit KR7a-Raid board running 2400+ XP processor. My board does not go higher then DDR PC2100 (DDR 266).

I commented I needed CAS2 memory for my current memory which is clocking and rated as such (mushkin high performance memory). F1-3200PHU1-1GBZX is the memory I was interested in. Upon discussion via phone, I was instructed that it MAY work with possibly an 80-85% chance. Upon further reading on this board, I noticed it was commented that the PC3200 doesn't clock lower then ?DDR 333 and 400 in our SPD?. This would lead me to believe that this memory would not work.

Since reading posts, I cancelled my order with Newegg as I am a bit concerned it appears it will not work. Please let me know if what I?ve discussed sounds correct. If there any confirmed working setups with this old yet common board, it would be nice to know.

If there are any other options, please let me know.

Is there anyone out there? I need to know if I should re-order this memory or other options within g.skill. I certainly do not want to order any and find out I can't use it.

Comment

sorry, we don't have this board or even the same chipset in hand, so we can't 100% be sure about that
      as we know, it could run fine even the motherboard only supports to DDR 266
      it will downgrade to run DDR 266 automatically
      but we are not sure if it could run at CL2 stably
      thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
      X