Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a way to flash the firmware with a CD in the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a way to flash the firmware with a CD in the future?

I seen that OCZ can flash their firmware with a CD. I'm disabled and cannot change the jumper on the hard drive. That would make it a lot more convenient to flash the firmware.

Originally posted by Xodus View Post
    I seen that OCZ can flash their firmware with a CD. I'm disabled and cannot change the jumper on the hard drive. That would make it a lot more convenient to flash the firmware.
    I am in the same boat as well and hope there will be a simpler way some where down the line as well. However I more or less have resigned myself to paying for someone else to do it like I have to do for just about anything else people without disabilities do themselves.

Thanks
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bhobba View Post
      I am in the same boat as well and hope there will be a simpler way some where down the line as well. However I more or less have resigned myself to paying for someone else to do it like I have to do for just about anything else people without disabilities do themselves.

Thanks
      Bill
      I wish developers would take into account these kinds of situations. A lot of people don't take into account how tough it really can be being disabled. With that I hope they do make the next firmware update with a CD flash option.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X