Falcon II & firmware 1819

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon II & firmware 1819

Sorry for my english I'm a poor frenchy...

Hello,

I bought a Falcon II SSD. Before installing windows 7 above, I saw on a French website that there was a firmware 1819 for the SSD which improves the TRIM function.

That is 2 nights that I try in vain to get information (why must we go on a forum to find this kind of informations while a download page on the website would be clearer).

The link above only speaks about falcon (falcon I?) And software update does not propose my model in the list : FM 25S2L-64GBF2.

What should I do?

(And I am a professional computer dealer, I can not imagine for somebody who does not speak English ... bad point for G.Skill )

the Falcon II SSD's should come with firmware 1819 already on them...you can check which firmware you have installed by downloading a program such as HD Tune and it will tell you...FW 1819 will work on your SSD if you need to flash your SSD

Comment

Sorry, sorry, sorry,

When I've read the firmware version before create a new thread, I've seen 1811 in place of 1881..

Is the 1881 the last firmware for Falcon II ?

I repeat that a simple download page on the website with all firmware versions and links would be better ...

Comment

Working...
      X