Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte GA-EP45T-EXTREME +PC12800 CL7D-4GB

HI,

I have a lot of stable problems with this combination(intel Q9550, 2,83GHz, 8,5 x 333) and I have used 1.9 v for this memory set. I have not changed anything else but voltage of memory and bios is F4. It won?t boot at all and if I use this voltage setting and if I use any software to overclocked I?ll get blue screen. I used xmp and the values were right but not stable.

Do you have any idea what changes I should do to get this settings stable I?ll be very glad. Now the mem. are running 1066, so I need some help to solve this stabe problems.

Thanks

Partiz

try to add FSB or NB voltage to 1.4v
    thanks

G.S

Comment

Hi again,

I am not sure if you have seen a bios of this motherboard, but there is no such thing as FBS or NB settings straight, so there are so many different options. I used to have EVGA?s motherboard and there was straight voltage settings for fsb and nb, but this motherboard is totally different. So if anyone knows which voltage setting I need to change I am happy to try it, else my mem. is running 1066.

Thanks

Partiz

Comment

we only have GA-X48T-DQ6 in hand
        and there are FSB voltage and MCH voltage in BIOS
        thanks

G.S

Comment

Hi again,

I just read Benchmarkreviews.com article about this extreme motherboard and he said " the GA-EP45T-EXTREME motherboard BIOS is nothing at all like the GA-X48T-DQ6 X48 Motherboard I recently reviewed", anyway I need to know which one is FBS voltage setting(or match up to it), coz I have not found it yet. Then I can try to change dram voltage 1.5 to 1.9, Fsb to 1.4 v. and MCH core 1.4 v.

Thank?s all y help

Partiz

Comment

sory, w can't get this board in short time
            could you post the screenshot of BIOS?
            maybe it would help us to find out
            thanks

G.S

Comment

Working...
            X