Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus P7P55D Deluxe+ Trident F3-16000CL9D-4GBTD

Hello.

I have following problem with my timings. I can get 4.3 GHz with 8-8-8-22 settings but after that i cant get higher. I try 7-7-7-19 but no. It wont boot even bios after 4.3GHz no matter what timings i put ( tryed also 8-8-8-24, 7-7-7-21). I use watercooling in CPU so temperature aint a problem and 120mm fan to rams.

Here are hardware and part of bios settings...

i7-860 4.0GHz ( 21x 190) 1.3V
    Trident (9-9-9-27 2T) 1900MHz 1.65V
    Asus P7P55D Deluxe bios 0606
    IMC Voltage:1.25v

You will need more VCore and IMC Voltage.

VCore will need to be 1.35V+ for 4.3GHz

IMC Voltage may need to be 1.35V as well. Keep me posted on the results.

Thank you
    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Okay... now i get Windows start logo but after that it crash ( no bsod, just freeze). I had 7-7-7-20 ( 1680MHz) and seems to only settings i get so far. In 8-8-8-22 that aint boot even bios. I tryed with Vcore 1.4V and IMC was 1.36V but no, still crash when try to load Windows

Comment

Your memory package is 9-9-9-27, considering you are using a 205 BCLK, memory would be DDR3-2050. Leave memory timings on AUTO and let the motherboard pick it up on its own.

Post up some screen shots or BIOS settings so I can see what you may be missing.

Thank you
        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

With this following settings i can get to windows but with 21x 210 it just freeze. I left all ram timings to auto but no help ...

http://s1.finncod.org/~aa-kettu/bios

Ou... and i use win7 x64.

Comment

Did you find the highest BCLK it will go with those voltages? It may be beyond processor limits.

Thank you
            GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Yeap.. that must be the reason. I change Multiplier to 22x 200 and finally get that 4.4GHz with all ram settings auto. Thanks for help

Comment

Is your max multiplier 24x? Glad to hear everything works fine now.

Thank you
                GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Actually it should be 21 and bios aint show like 22x200 but CPU-Z and Everest show. I dont know why but seems to work anyway. Have to try weekend if i get 4.6GHz

Comment

Where are you changing to 22x?

Thank you
                    GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

I just put that in Cpu ratio settings and it takes it. It wont show it right in bios but in desktop it will. At least in my case.

Comment

So it shows 22x as an option in BIOS, but the target CPU frequency won't change, only in desktop it will show the actual CPU frequency?

Thank you
                        GSKILL SUPPORT

Comment

Yes and it will work. I test that whit SuperPI

Comment

Working...
                          X