need convincing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need convincing

Hi, I just had to RMA my Mushkins, had problems all most from day one so I need convincing to by a set of Ripjaws for my Gigabyte MA790FXT-UD5P With a Phenom II X3 720, that's if I still have Problems with the old ram.
    These are the ones I'm looking at.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL7D-4GBRH

All so how compatible are they with my board and so forth.
    Thank you for any input.

They should work with the mobo, might take some tweaking to run at 1333 w/ your CPU, will prob take a bit of an OC, not a lot, but some.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

I don't rely OC the ram just the CPU some.
      Do you know if my board and that ram ever bin tested?

Comment

That, you'd have to check w/ GSkill Tech...he's suppose to be off on weekends, but with all the problems they've been having with their servers, he's been popping in at night and over the weekends, so he may be in before Monday, otherwise it'll be Monday AM.

Pls offer comments on support I provide, HERE, in order to help me do a better job here:

Tman

Comment

Is there a number I can use and a name? I looked at G-Skill site and I only found one for Taiwan.

Comment

The US tech support # is 1-909-598-6860

Tman

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X